The global Kraft Liner market is forecast to reach USD 60.49 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The rise of packaging in the application industries, such as import and export, food and beverages, construction, electricity and electronics, and manufacturing, should infuse growth.
E-commerce was the most crucial application segment for corrugated boxes, containers, and sheets due to the boom in the online shopping industry. The growing demand for corrugated cardboard packaging made from Kraft liners for electronics, glassware, and food products ordered online is expected to stimulate the market over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3141
The COVID-19 impact:
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a mixed impact on the global Kraft Liner market in 2020, the reason being the boost in the e-commerce purchase of consumer goods due to the offline channel being absent because of lockdowns being imposed in various parts of the world. The Food and Beverages segment is sustaining itself through online orders too. These two segments are significant drivers of the Kraft liner market.
But, supply chain disruptions and production shutdowns or downsizing have resulted in a downgraded outlook for every industry, because of social distancing norms and reduced workforce engagement. These factors have affected the production capacities and, as a result, have lowered revenues for the present.
Key participants include –
- Smurfit Kappa,
- Groupo Europac,
- Astron Paper Board Mill,
- Eagle Paper International, Inc.,
- Thai Paper Mill Company Limited,
- International Paper,
- Hazel Mercantile Limited,
- Mondi Group,
- Nippon Paper Industries,
- BillerudKorsnas AB among others
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/kraft-liner-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Increased import and export operations around the world due to increased industrial productivity and awareness of light and environmentally friendly packaging materials are expected to drive demand for products. The growth of the packaging industry and the development of the electronic commerce sector are contributing to the growing demand for Kraft liners for the manufacture of corrugated containers, cartons, and boxes.
- The Below 200 GSM category emerged as the largest segment by basis weight in several packaging applications. Kraft liners in this category are lightweight, durable and can support heavy weights to some extent and facilitate transportation.
- Food and beverage packaging has the highest market share in the Kraft liners market and is expected to grow with a significant CAGR over the next few years.
- Due to its high strength, bleached Kraft paper is widely used in packaging. The boost in the packaging segment due to the advancement of the e-commerce and packaged food industries has thus lead to massive revenues for the bleached Kraft liner.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Kraft Liner market on the basis of Product, Basis Weight, End-Use Industry, and Region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Basis Weight Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Below 200 GSM
- 200-400 GSM
- Above 400 GSM
End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Food and Beverages
- Consumer Goods
- Electrical and Electronics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer report customization as per client interest. Kindly connect to know more about the customization plan and avail the best suited report.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3141
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.